- A general guide for optimum quality prints is to ensure your files are 300dpi at the size you wish to print.
- Your files need to be either TIFF or JPEG. We recommend Adobe RGB 1998 or sRGB.
- Keep in mind that there will always be a minimal loss of image around the edges so ensure text is kept at least 10-15mm from the sides.
- Sizes ordered can vary by +/- 7mm. If you specify that you need an exact size, we will do all we can to hold a tight cutting tolerance. Because we use a metal shear to finish the edges, thin black lines that are less than 1/4″ on the edges are not recommended.
- Occasionally you may need to work with the only file available and when printed that image may not be perfectly sharp. If viewed from a distance there is usually no issue but at a certain point it will be a personal opinion as to whether the file is good enough to be printed.
If we have any concerns we will always contact you before printing.