The following file specifications will help to ensure the best result for your printed image:
- A general guide for optimum quality prints is to ensure your files are 300dpi at the size you wish to print.
- Your files need to be either TIFF, PDF or JPEG. We recommend Adobe RGB 1998 or sRGB.
- Keep in mind that there will always be a minimal loss of image around the edges so ensure text is kept at least 10-15mm from the sides.
- Sizes ordered can vary by +/- 7mm. If you specify that you need an exact size, we will do all we can to hold a tight cutting tolerance. Because we use a metal shear to finish the edges, thin black lines that are less than 1/4″ on the edges are not recommended.
- Occasionally you may need to work with the only file available and when printed that image may not be perfectly sharp. If viewed from a distance there is usually no issue but at a certain point it will be a personal opinion as to whether the file is good enough to be printed.
If we have any concerns we will always contact you before printing.
Please use our Check My Photo tool to confirm how large you can print your photo.