Terms and Conditions
These terms and agreements govern the promoter’s (Print2Metal) use of any entry and the agreement the entrant (you) make with the promoter.
The Entrant agrees:
- That the entrant owns the copyright of the entered image/s and that they are not infringing the copyright of any third party by entering the image/s.
- That if the entrant is under 18 they have the permission of a parent or guardian to enter.
- To allow Print2Metal to display the entered image/s, the entrants name and the image/s title on the competition-viewing gallery, and in any related promotion with the competition or future competitions.
- That the entrant has provided a small file to be judged. If the entrant is selected as a winner they would need to provide the Promoter with a larger file to be printed to claim their prize. Click here for file specifications.
The Promoter agrees:
- That the copyright of the image remains the property of the entrant.
- That other than the entrants name and image details all other details about the entrant will remain private
- The Promoter will not use the entered image for anything other than the promotion of this and future competitions without the Entrants consent.
- Each entry is subject to the approval of the Promoter. By submitting an Entry the Entrant agrees to receive correspondence from the promoter.
- The Promoter has the right to disqualify any entrant if terms and conditions are breached.