The choice of materials on which to print your photographs and artwork today is simply amazing, and in the end really comes down to personal preference. If you’re thinking of doing something slightly different that will look even more stunning than traditional printed media then you really can’t go past printing onto metal.
Why I hear you ask?
Here are 8 very good reasons why….
- The process of printing onto metal via a heat press, infuses the inks deep into the aluminium sheet, not on top of it. As a result of this your image stands apart with it’s brilliant luminescence and vibrant depth of colour.
- The metal has a hard scratch resistant surface that is both waterproof and weather proof. When you print your art or photography onto metal it makes it perfect to display in most places where you couldn’t use traditional materials, including commercial spaces, bathrooms and humid locations.
- Metal art prints are archival and are expected to last more than 100 years under normal lighting conditions. So your memories never fade and your art lives on for generations. (Test reports by ChromaLuxe & Wilhelm Imaging Research can be read here.)
- No more worries about splashes and marks because fine art metal prints can be easily cleaned with a soft cloth and water, or even glass cleaner.
- Wall art metal prints have no need to be protected with glass. The frameless display style also gives your pictures a clean, modern look.
- Large metal photo prints can still have the timeless white matt and framed look though. Because the framed metal print requires no glass, it then allows the viewer to be more in touch with the image.
- Metal prints are available in matt and gloss surfaces meaning you can use your print in many more settings.
We kept the best to last though…
- Aluminium prints are so lightweight they can be easily hung with removable hanging strips where nails and hooks can’t be used.
So what are you waiting for? A perfect solution to displaying your art and photography in a timeless and contemporary fashion. You can check out how to order here.